Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Traveling home...

So wow, I'm really NOT good at keeping up with this blogging thing...but for those of you who I will not see in times that are soon (ha, that's a good sentence), I will keep blogging so you can know how the rest of my trip went!

However, today I will post about today and tomorrow's travel. I will be leaving Nairobi at 10:30 p.m. to arrive in Amsterdam at 5:30 a.m. From there I will be traveling to Portland, OR, leaving at 10:00 a.m. and arriving at 11:20 a.m. ONLY AN HOUR AND A HALF FLIGHT!?! Yeah, no...10 hour flight actually...blegh. In Portland I have a four hour layover, where I will spend my time calling you people that I love so much :), and watching The Last Airbender (thank you Kyle :)! My last flight will leave Portland at 3:25 p.m. and arrive in Boise at 5:40 p.m., where I will, at long last see the wonderful faces of my family!

I am excited about being home, but I will dearly miss these people who I have lived with for 6 weeks now. I have learned a lot from them and will love them dearly for as long as I live (I know that sounds corny, but it's true)!

Now, for those of you who I will see soon, I can't wait!! We have a lot to talk about on both ends I'm sure, and I'm so excited!

Please be praying that this trip will be completely uneventful and that God continues to work in mind and heart as I process through everything I have learned while here.

I love you all so dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment