Thursday, March 17, 2011

March 12th

So yeah...today (as in Saturday) was SAFARI DAY!!! Woot! Oh man, best day everrrrr! Our guide, Magic--yeah Magic, we rode on the Magic Safari Bus!! Totally wicked!--picked us up around 6:30. It took us about 3 hours to get there, because instead of going to the game park in Nairobi we got a deal to go to the Lake Nakuru National Park, which is in the Rift Valley. We saw water buffalo, waterbuck, warthog, rhino, pelican, zebra, impala, gazelle, flamingos, and......LIONS!!!! Coolest thing everrrrr!

I put pics and stories up on facebook, so you should check it out :)

I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Saw the safari pictures and they were great. Had fun reading Joel's comments. Glad you had some fun and wasn't feeling sick or exhausted. We are having a major thunderstorm, so I'm not sure the snow will still be here when you get home. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Dad & I are gearing up for the trip. I even had my hair done! Working on gingerbread houses tonight. Tomorrow (Friday) is major packing. Saturday I may need to work at United Way in the morning but we'll see. Joel & Justin are already making plans for things they want to do when we are there. I don't even care. I just want to be there! Love you kiddo, MOM&DAD

    ReplyDelete